So I finally got the hitch installed. The frame had been tweaked in a fender bender, so I had to drill new holes 1/4 inch forward. Now the bumper doesn’t match up.
NBD, I get to unlock custom bumper mounts!
The slapper bars were ok, they tightened up the rear suspension abit, but only helped with body roll in the corners. I have found some HD spring to replace the rear leafs:
But that’s after the car is paid off and the the front receiver gets installed:
I’ve got the bars installed It took about 30 minutes:
I know they shouldn’t always touch the spring, and should “slap” from about .5 inches away, but, there’s so much axle wrap, that’s just where they landed.
The only mod I made was cutting a notch to let the shock mount flush up:
I’ll test it tomorrow going to work!